Anddy's Theme

3/19/10

PROJECT NOVENIA 02 - CURTAIN OF DAYS

The gleaming water greets me that dawn,
Of crystal clear blue horizon ahead..
My somewhat called past just flipped open,
There were pieces of papers in my mind..

Who has arranged them to be in so disorderly manners?
Was it mother earth who silently weeping as I stand upon the soft sand?
Or was it the great Neptune who mercilessly sent the waves crashing to the cliffs in front of me?

I realized, life is not ours to arrange..
Let it find its path..
In the most orderly ways that One can imagine,
To Thee, the mighty ruler of heaven, I submit all..
For I am only a tiny piece of pebbles in Your mountain of rocks,
For You are the beholder of my heart, mind and soul..

The moment I close my curtain of this day in the silent prayers for Your blessings and grace upon us..

Amen..

Novenia - 20.03.2010 - 1.20

1 comments:

Yani Susanti said...

i can see ur religious side now :) nice! :)

Post a Comment