Anddy's Theme

12/4/09

PROJECT NOVENIA 01: Forbidden

Forever…
That’s what you promise me.
Beneath these dying branches,
Among these pink petal storms,
With an unearthly soulfully kiss,
You seal the deal of immortality.
No regrets can be made
For the promise can be unbroken.
I have you, what can I want?
We shall share the damnation.
Let them cast us out of Eden.
I need those wings no more.
I have you, what can I want?
The wrathful flame may burn us,
The merciless pain may inflict us,
Never-ending punishment.
Yet, for us time stops there:
One autumn when the dawn breaks,
Surrounded by cherry blossoms,
Shedding their tears for us,
Who found love unblessed by fate,
Who are cursed by the unity,
Forever…

2 comments:

Novenia said...

I got a feeling of Yani in this poem, well done my dear! Like it.. Soooo Yani! :D

Yani Susanti said...

owh, thx noveee :D
feeling of Yani? wew! kayak apa tu? hehehe...

Post a Comment