Anddy's Theme

1/4/10

PROJECT ALEX 01: DARK

When will you come upon this face you bitter dark
flowing through the silent heart
eat me through with your tender desire
cut my heartbeat in existence, swallow every part of hope
no matter hard I try, your hard face touch my penniless sense

I try and I try...even when i have to loose all breath and blood
You evil destiny..why man always blame on thee
I took your every hand..but I keep falling apart like angels without wings
no perfection is needed.

I want to embrace you sweet sun...
my sweet rose of bright star..
but you slipped your hand through my hope
You broke it apart like demons broke the heaven
You took my breath away

Please be here in every moments of my dream
please don't take it away
Please point your fingers on me...with pride swallowed.
please don't destroy the perfectness of joy....
Please..I will never walk again
the death of my half soul

Fly in the mist of sorrow
where i can't reach..
its too deep to swim in
i fall in the darkness
cornered...dragged...
no way to survive

I..Me...my lone soul
crying in depth
crying in dry land
crying in early summer
crying without water
I was born to telling you the true Magic Word of LOVE
but i was down on my knee..begging every breath you take
Reaching with empty Jar of hope

Dear sweet Olive...
In the death of my sorrow soul
I will diggin
I will climbin
I will reachin
see through every hope and light
go down to every bit of pieces.....
lookin for your existence to fill this empty bottle of mine

I love you with no question!
but Now the words will vanished with the dance of death...
with the perish dreams...
and lost hope,,
lost memory,,
taken,,
lone,,
bit,,
one,,
l,,

Loneliness,,Deepest DARK...
when thou bring JOY!
I cry in the corner!!!

PS:Dedicated in Memorial of 31st January 2008 at the peak of BNI 46 Cilantro 3 - 7 PM
May my dream last....in the sweet can of my heart!

1 comments:

Yani Susanti said...

andini lg patah hati ya? cinta = tai kucing? hahahaha... muaappp dah, cuman itu seh yg terlintas di otak gua pas baca poem lo :P

Post a Comment